Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hey! Guess What?! Religion isn't a weapon you ASSHOLE!

I am so pissed off right now.  This blog is going to be....I don't even know....I just know that I literally want to choke a bitch.

So...this is going to take me hours to type because I just had to take 3 Xanax to relax.  Some day, I will discuss something positive but...oh, that's right...not gonna happen.

We say we are crazy, mentally ill, diseased, bipolar, depressed, etc.  (If I missed your category, again, I am medicated and I don't mean to offend).

ANYWAYS, my neighbor decided to "show her ass" tonight.  I get along with everyone else.  But this BRAT decided she was going to be a little snot!  I noticed it developing a few weeks ago but I ignored it because I genuinely care about the rest of the group (they are older than me but age is just a number so whatever). 

I wanted to have a casual celebration Margarita with my friends aka neighbors.  She won't stop glaring at me during the whole group conversation (about nine people) and I am thinking, "Oh, gosh, seriously not again." 

Finally, I begin to chat with her hubby (no sexual attraction she is wayyyy hot and...just trust me on this one...attraction is not the issue).  I say to her hubby that we need to all get together more often like we used to because I loved how we would all bring a dish, chill, grill, play games, or whatever...This bitch pounces me and goes off on how they are MARRIED now and they can't be partying all of the time because they have "couple" stuff to do and...blah blah blah...Then it takes a turn for the worst and I say, "I never wish to offend anyone.  If I do, that is not my intent and I don't understand your hostility."


Someone tries to rescue this ridiculous discussion and change the subject. FAIL. She jumps on my case about throwing parties and my parenting skills...ask anyone, I am a fun mom that is still strict and has boundaries...as a result, people who don't like kids, have a blast with our kiddo. 

I'm pissed.  So I just flat out ask, "If it is our orientation or anything that makes you uncomfortable, I will respectfully back off, is that it?"  She flips out about how she isn't the judge and "I will face the judgement of GOD one day."

I AM NOT GAY BECAUSE I AM REBELLIOUS.  I AM NOT GAY BECAUSE OF A CHOICE.
OH AND ALERT THE PRESS!!  I'M NOT GAY TO PISS OF MY NEIGHBORS YOU CUNT!  I AM WITH MY SOUL MATE AND YOU ARE BABYSITTING AN ALCOHOLIC AND TWO ADULT CHILDREN THAT STILL LIVE WITH YOU!!!!

P.S. Don't tell me how to be a parent because your 18 year old who never has a job unless she asks to babysit my son and your 23 year old daughter lives with you and does not know SHIT about whether the sky is blue, purple or filled with flying toasters....so FUCK OFF YOU JUDGEMENTAL BITCH CUNT!  I AM GOING TO COVER MY YARD WITH MY MASSIVE GAY FLAG AND YOU CAN LOOK OUT YOUR TACKY, UGLY WINDOW, AT MY PRIDE!

suck on this:


I would be dead without this woman.  She rescued me physically and emotionally...The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment