Monday, August 8, 2011

Deep Thoughts: A Comedy

When I am driving and see a squirrel I slam on my breaks, scream, "oh lord," and check my rear view mirror for a fatality...When I see a human I think, "hmmm...what are my options."

On my way to work I enjoy my morning radio show and talking to myself...when I am at work I look at the glass window every ten minutes wondering if it is made of Pyrex or a thin sliver I can jump through.

My step-mother claims to be a woman of GOD and goes to church every weekend...My father loves me more even though I am a "Gay."

Sometimes my son is the only one that understands me...sometimes my son is the only one that will play video games with me.

I hate books because they represent a long-term commitment with their "thickness" and all...I love articles and read for hours on the Internet.

I dream of Disney World...I also dream of Arsenic.

Money = security; however, Money = evil, therefore, Money = Rotting in hell wearing designer shoes. (my personal favorite)

I like to make up songs about any words that rhyme...I like to annoy people at work, the grocery store, and family functions for the mere sake of being annoying.

I like to think demonic thoughts, fantasize about blood and guts...but I hate "horror flicks."  Hmmmm...maybe it inundates my mind with fun!

Until next time my fellow demonic darlings...

Truthaboutcrazy

1 comment:

  1. I love getting to know you.

    Crazy is easier when I can relate to someone.

    ReplyDelete